Exuberant color and striking form put French textile designer Paule Marrot at the heart of the Art Deco movement, but it’s her simple, lyrical expressions of the natural world that puts her work so close to our hearts. This 'Open Flowers' art designed by Paule Marrot and brought to life by Natural Curiosities, is made to order by artisans in Los Angeles, California.
- Deco-inspired print
- Made in the USA
- Acrylic shadow box frame adds depth and the illusion that the piece is floating within the frame
- Floated on linen
- Custom made
- Cleaning & Care: Wipe clean
- Gallery quality giclée printing on archival watercolor paper
- Art Unframed: 48" x 48"
- Art with Wood Frame: 52" x 52"
- Art with Acrylic Frame: 50" x 50"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery
- Framed, Wood: Please allow 4 weeks for delivery
- Framed, Acrylic: Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery