The colorful blue adaptation of a classic Indian chintz resembles linen printed fabric with exotic floral and fauna. Catherine of Braganza, queen of King Charles II of England, brought Portuguese trade routes to the British East India Company, spurring fascination with such Asian goods and fabrics.
As part of the WILLIAMSBURG collection, Branganza is a classic and colorful pattern that is produced on lighting and accessories.
The lamp features multiple color tones of blue with aged brass hardware. Square lucite base. Metal aged brass finished ball finial.
- 3 way switch. 150 watt max bulb.
Size: 34"H x 19"Dia
- Shade: 14" x 19" x 13"SH. Empire softback shade with single fold trim. Off white polyester fabric. Brass spider.
- Materials: porcelain, lucite
- Available in blue or pink
- Free shipping in the U.S.