The swell of the sea weightlessly folding and unfolding itself tumbles through this wide-format rendering. This dynamic piece was inspired by an image from a vintage textile reference book unearthed in northeastern France. The pronounced brushwork, striking contrast and sublime subject matter is definitive of the textile design revolution that took place in this region in the early-20th century.
This art by Natural Curiosities is custom and made to order in California. Framing options include white wood or acrylic on fine art acid free paper. Also available unframed.
- Unframed: 34" x 82"
- Art with Wood Framing: 39" x 87"
- Art with Acrylic Framing: 36" x 84
- Unframed: Please allow 5 weeks for delivery
- Framed: Please allow up to 9 weeks for delivery
- Complimentary white glove shipping in the U.s. included