From the proprietary archives of legendary textile artist, engraver and painter Paule Marrot (1902-1987) comes this beautiful, wide-ranging collection of prints. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity.
This Parisian Skyline art by Natural Curiosities is custom, made to order. Framing options include an acrylic box or white wooden frame on fine art acid free paper. Also available unframed. See Skyline # 2, 3 4 available for purchase separately.
- Art Unframed: 54" x 42"
- Art with White Wooden Frame: 59" x 47"
- Art with Acrylic Frame: 56" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow 3 weeks for delivery
- Framed: Please allow up to 7 weeks for delivery.
- Includes free shipping in the U.S.