French astronomers working with the cartography firm G. Thomas first published this celestial chart in the 19th century. Owing to the interplay of graphic regiment and randomness, these maps have long been considered as beautiful as they are useful. Designers have brought new life to this vintage illustration by rendering the background in deep, soothing blues, allowing for greater depth in this study of the stars.
This art by Natural Curiosities is made to order by artisans in Los Angeles, California. Custom framing options include an acrylic box or white wooden frame. Printed on fine art acid free paper.
- Unframed: 42" x 42"
- Art with White Wooden Frame: 46" x 46"
- Art with Acrylic Frame: 44" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Framed (Wood): Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Framed (Acrylic): Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.