Exuberant color and striking form put French textile designer Paule Marrot at the heart of the Art Deco movement, but it’s her simple, lyrical expressions of the natural world that puts her work so close to our hearts. This art by Natural Curiosities is made to order in California.
- Acrylic shadow box frame adds depth and the illusion that the piece is floating within the frame
- Cleaning & Care: Wipe clean
- Gallery quality giclée printing on archival watercolor paper
- Dimensions: 22" x 50"
- Please allow up to six weeks for delivery
- A purchase of a framed art piece from Chanel Home includes free shipping and White Glove residential delivery. This means our delivery team will unpack your art, inspect it, and remove/dispose of all packing materials. Your beautiful new art is then set up in the room of your choice!