Paule Marrot Poppies from Natural Curiosities was sourced from the beautiful textile archives of French engraver, painter, and textile artist Paule Marrot. Her bold use of flowers, color and patterns reflect a compositionally modernist style classically associated with the Art Deco movement. The Paule Marrot Poppies artwork is a must-have for making a statement in your home! The Poppies is a giclee print on Fine Art paper from Paule Marrot's original works.
- Framed in our signature acrylic box or white wood frame. Also available unframed.
- Materials: Acrylic, Fine Art Paper, Linen, Wood
- Made in the USA
- Unframed: 24" x 58"
- Acrylic Frame: 26" x 60
- White Wood Frame: 28" x 62"
- For unframed art, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery
- For framed art, please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery
- Free shipping in the U.S.