Paule Marrot Poppies from Natural Curiosities was sourced from the beautiful textile archives of French engraver, painter, and textile artist Paule Marrot. Her bold use of flowers, color and patterns reflect a compositionally modernist style classically associated with the Art Deco movement. The Paule Marrot Poppies artwork is a must-have for making a statement in your home! The Poppies is a giclee print on Fine Art paper from Paule Marrot's original works.
- Materials: Acrylic, Fine Art Paper, Linen, Wood
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Free complimentary shipping in the U.S.
- Unframed: 24" x 58"
- Acrylic Frame: 26" x 60
- White Wood Frame: 28" x 62"
- For unframed art, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery
- For framed art, please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery
- A purchase of a framed art piece from Chanel Home includes free shipping and White Glove residential delivery. This means our delivery team will unpack your art, inspect it, and remove/dispose of all packing materials. Your beautiful new art is then set up in the room of your choice!