From the proprietary archives of legendary textile artist, engraver and painter Paule Marrot (1902-1987) comes this beautiful, wide-ranging collection of prints. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart of the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity.
These pieces by Natural Curiosities are made to order by artisans in Los Angeles, California. The art is available framed or unframed. Framing options include an acrylic box on fine art acid free paper.
- Unframed Art: 82" x 34"
- Art with Acrylic Framing: 84" x 36"
- Art with Wood Framing: 86" x 38"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Wood Frame: Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- Acrylic Frame: Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery