This stunning piece from Natural Curiosities features neutral colors and a classic design that will look just as modern in ten years as it does today. This piece was inspired by the beautiful textile archives of French engraver, painter, and textile artist Paule Marrot. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart of the Art Deco movement.
This black and white abstract art by Natural Curiosities is made to order in California. Framing options include an acrylic box or white wooden frame on fine art acid free paper. Also available unframed.
- Deco-inspired print
- Made in the USA
- Cleaning & Care: Wipe clean
- Gallery quality giclée printing on archival watercolor paper
- Art Unframed: 54" x 42"
- Art with White Wooden Frame: 58" x 46"
- Art with Acrylic Frame: 56" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow 2- 3 weeks for delivery
- Framed: For framed pieces, please allow 6 weeks for delivery.