This stunning piece from Natural Curiosities features neutral colors and a classic design that will look just as modern in ten years as it does today. This piece was inspired by the beautiful textile archives of French engraver, painter, and textile artist Paule Marrot. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart of the Art Deco movement.
This art by Natural Curiosities is made to order in California and includes a custom made acrylic frame.
- Acrylic shadow box frame adds depth and the illusion that the piece is floating within the frame
- Floated on linen
- Custom made
- Cleaning & Care: Wipe clean
- Gallery quality giclée printing on archival watercolor paper
- Art with Acrylic Frame: 56" x 44"
- Please allow up to six weeks for delivery.