During an archeological dig in Copper River, Alaska, Natural Curiosities’ bottle specialist unearthed a trove of sixty bottles estimated at two to three hundred years old. Archived and photographed, the unique shape and exquisite detail of these bottles whisper to us from another time. Who were the craftsmen who made these objects, what did they hold and who carried them to the Alaskan wilds? These mysteries encompass Natural Curiosities fascination with explorers, as well as the beauty of the commonplace.
This piece by Natural Curiosities is custom and made to order. Framing options include an acrylic box or wooden frame on fine art acid free paper.
- Art unframed: 20" x 48"
- Art with Wooden Frame: 24" x 52"
- Art with Acrylic Frame: 22" x 50"
- Made in the U.SA.
- Includes Complimentary Shipping in the U.S.A.
- Unframd: Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Framed: Please allow up to seven weeks for delivery