As part of the Madcap Cottage for PORT 68 collection, the Venezia rhubarb lamp is inspired from an antique porcelain jar from their home in High Point, North Carolina. We love the deep pink color of rhubarb that is so often seen in decorative trims and fabrics.
The overall vermicelli pattern name Venezia is a reference to the canals of Venice and all the movement of water. John Loecke painted the pattern as a memory to one of their trips to the Grand Canal in Venice.
- Porcelain table lamp with Lucite base.
- Off white linen/cotton empire soft back shade with single fold trim and satin lining.
- Shade dimensions: 12"W x 16"W x 10.5"T.
- Uses one 150-watt bulb.
- Three-way switch.
- Overall: 27"T.
- Cord length: 8 ft.
- Boxed weight, approximately 17 lbs.
- Ships via UPS
- Also available in indigo
- Free shipping in the U.S.