Zebra is our modern shaped classic lamp. The cream/white crackle porcelain is accented with Scalamandre's iconic zebra pattern in black and white or blue denim. Lamp is completed with brass accents and black wood base. Brass ball finial.
A little zebra background history: Originally designed in the 1940's for the Gino of Capri restaurant, lovingly know as "Ginos" by New Yorkers, Scalamandre restored the Zebras wallcovering in the upper east side institution in the 1970's after it was destroyed in a fire. Flora Scalamandre, wife of Franco, free handed the signature motif that would come to be known as the iconic Scalamandre zebras.
The zebra pattern is celebrated the world over in design and in the movies. It was featured in the "Royal Tannebaums" and "Mightly Aphrodite". The pattern design has grown in color offerings and mediums.
- Color: Black and White or Blue
- Overall Dimensions: 27H x 19W x 13D
100 watt max.
- 3-way switch.
- Shade: Tapered rectangle softback shade. Eggshell linen/cotton fabric.
- Shade Dimensions: (10" x 16") x (13" x 19") x 11.5”SH
- Materials: Porcelain, Brass, Wood.
- Free shipping in the U.S.