The gorgeous Calzada armoire cabinet by Maggie Cruz home can multi-task as a bar, cabinet, or writing desk thanks to its mirrored interior, an interior shelf, and two drawers. Inspired by Cuban window paintings, the Caldaza Armoire evokes Art Deco vibes with a contemporary Floridian edge. Acrylic and brushed brass design elements contrast beautifully against white lacquered doors with caned cutouts resembling the stained mosaic windows from the original inspiration. The Calzada is customizable with several color options.
- Door hinge swing 180 degrees
- Mirror on the interior back
- Finish: Satin/Brush Brass
- Number of adjustable shelves: Two
- Number of drawers: Two
- Overall Dimensions: 84'' H x 44'' W x 20'' D
- Interior Shelf Height - Distance Between Shelves - Large: 22.63''
- Interior Shelf Height - Distance Between Shelves - Small 16''
- Interior Shelf: 44'' W x 18'' D
- Interior Drawer: 5'' H x 19.13'' W x 14'' D
- Legs: 22.25'' H
- Overall Product Weight: 225 lb.
- Main Material: Solid Wood
- Handcrafted in the Philippines
- Please allow up to 14-16 weeks for delivery
- Free white glove shipping in the U.S.
An award winning designer, MAGGIE CRUZ's Miami based furniture collection is inspired by the tropics. It takes a coastal contemporary approach to living that can be enjoyed in all locations. The line is designer friendly, with custom finish and sizing options.
Shop More by Maggie Cruz