This beautiful art by French artist Paule Marrot will brighten up any room with its punch of color and calming feel. Working primarily from 1920-1960, Paule Marrot's rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart of the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity.
This art is made by artisans in Los Angeles, California. Framing options include an acrylic box or white wooden frame on fine art acid free paper. Also available unframed.
- Art Unframed: 54" x 42"
- Art with White Wooden Frame: 58" x 46"
- Art with Acrylic Frame: 56" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery
- Framed: For framed pieces, please allow 6 weeks for delivery.
- Includes complimentary white glove shipping in the U.S.
About the Brand
- Natural Curiosities is a Los Angeles based creative living lifestyle brand with a distinct Californian-European aesthetic. They are dedicated to the pursuit of creating high-end printable art and one-of-a-kind pieces!