This beautiful art by French artist Paule Marrot will brighten up any room with its punch of color and calming feel. Working primarily from 1920-1960, Paule Marrot's rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart of the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity.
This art is made by artisans in Los Angeles, California. Framing options include an acrylic box or white wooden frame on fine art acid free paper. Also available unframed.
- Deco-inspired print
- Made in the USA
- Acrylic shadow box frame adds depth and the illusion that the piece is floating within the frame
- Floated on linen
- Custom made
- Cleaning & Care: Wipe clean
- Gallery quality giclée printing on archival watercolor paper
- Art Unframed: 54" x 42"
- Art with White Wooden Frame: 58" x 46"
- Art with Acrylic Frame: 56" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery
- Framed: For framed pieces, please allow up to 5 weeks for delivery.
- A purchase of a framed art piece from Chanel Home includes free shipping and White Glove residential delivery. This means our delivery team will unpack your art, inspect it, and remove/dispose of all packing materials. Your beautiful new art is then set up in the room of your choice!
About the Brand
- Natural Curiosities is a Los Angeles based creative living lifestyle brand with a distinct Californian-European aesthetic. They are dedicated to the pursuit of creating high-end printable art and one-of-a-kind pieces!